- Minimum of one (1) year of apartment leasing and sales a plus. 1-2 years of customer service experience are preferred, or a four (4) year Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- The ability to multi-task and maintain a professional appearance is a must.
- Computer proficiency and high-level of knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel) and Social Media sites including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Proficient knowledge of Fair Housing requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with the residents and customers in a professional manner.
- Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work well in a team setting.Ability to read and interpret documents & ability to write reports.
- Strong sales skills.
- Flexibility of work schedule. Position requires 2-3 weekends per month with time off during the week.
- Prolonged walking and the ability to climb stairs.
- Organization and planning
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to excel in a fast paced and high pressure atmosphere
- Proactivity/takes initiative
- Listening skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proficient knowledge in Yardi Voyager, RentCafe & Leasing Pad, a plus.
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Suite Proficiency (Basic knowledge of Excel, a must.)
- Internet/Social Media
- College Degree, a plus
Come join a winning team. Excellent salary and benefits! Thorough Background investigations will be conducted prior to hire.
Polinger Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected class, in accordance with applicable law.