- 2-4 years of successful apartment leasing experience or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Computer proficiency and knowledge of Yardi Software, Microsoft Office Suite and Social Media sites including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Proficient knowledge of Fair Housing requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with customers and teammates in a professional manner.
- Ability to read and interpret documents and ability to author reports.
- Leadership and supervision of the leasing team to ensure quality results in their work.
- Flexibility in work schedule. Position requires 2-3 weekends per month with time off during the week. Also must be able to work extended evening hours
- Ability to walk and climb stairs.
- Organization and planning
- Calm under pressure with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced and high-pressure atmosphere
- Being proactive/taking initiative
- Listening Skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Microsoft Suite proficiency
- Proficiency with internet/social Media
- College degree a plus
- Multilingualism a plus
Come join a winning team. Excellent salary and benefits! Thorough background investigations will be conducted prior to hire.
Polinger Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected class, in accordance with applicable law.